Epibrow is part of the Brow Group Studio.
- The data we will collect about yourself
- Health related data
- How we collect your personal data
- How we use your personal data
- Discloser of your personal data
- International transfers
- Data security
- Data retention
- Your legal rights
- Contact information
Epibrow’s website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
At times our website may include links to third party websites, when you click on those links you may allow third parties to collect and share data about you. Epibrow cannot control this and we are not responsible for their privacy statements.
2, The data we will collect about yourself
The data which Epibrow collects about yourself will help us identify you.
Epibrow will only ask for relevant information to support you.
The information we require is as follows:
- Identity data- first, middle and last name, date of birth and gender
- Contact data – billing address, delivery address, email addresses and contact numbers.
- Background Information – previous experience, family, professional qualifications, subjects of interest.
- Health related data – this includes previous and present health issues required for us to carry out your training/treatment in a professional manner.
- Usage data- information on how you use our website
- Marketing and communication – how you wish to receive information from Epibrow.
- Financial data – to process payments for all purchases (including card details)
- Transaction data – this includes payments Epibrow has received from you from previous transactions for treatments, courses and products.
- Technical data- this includes time zones, IP addresses, login data from our operation system and platform for you to access our website.
- Profile data- this includes your username and password, orders you have placed and interests made by you, along with feedback and surveys.
It is important that you to inform Epibrow immediately of any changes in your personal data as if we need to contact you we won’t be able to reach you.
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Email Address
- Your phone number (landline and mobile)
3, Health related data
4, How we collect your personal data
We use different methods to collect data from you:
- If you have contacted Epibrow directly we collect your data either by our online contact us form or verbally via telephone.
- If you order products from Epibrow
- If you request course/product/treatment information
- Enter a promotion /survey
- Give feedback
- If you interact with us on our website we may automatically collect data.
5, How will we use your personal data
Epibrow will use your personal data to keep you informed on updates and current trends via a newsletter/telephone/email.
Epibrow will not share/sell your personal data with any third parties, unless we have your permission, or are required to do so by law.
Epibrow will only use your data for legitimate reasons.
Type of Data
Lawful basis for processing including basis legitimate interest
To register you as a new customer/ Trainee
To perform contact with you to complete enquiry
Check course prerequisite
To Provide Treatments
Performance of contract with you
To complete relevant treatment records
Top perform payment
To process your course payment
To process your order including payment and delivery
Performance of contract with you
Epibrow online store orders are completed through PayPal
To manage Epibrow relationship with you
Asking you to leave a review
Asking you to complete a survey / prize draw
Performance of contract with you
Keep records up to date
To study customer trends
To administer and protect Epibrow Business and website
Including troubleshooting, testing and maintenance system, support, report and hosting data
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to give our client effective information
To use data to improve website and customer experience
For legitimate interests on day to day running of the business to ensure network security and fraud prevention
To comply with legal obligation
To help make recommendations to our customers about treatments, goods, services and courses
For legitimate interests
6, Discloser of your personal data
If you are attending a VTCT course, we will need to complete a course registration form with VTCT as they are the awarding body and the examination board.
If you are attending an ACTfast course, we will share the required data with ACTfast to enable them to provide you with the necessary paperwork and manuals.
7, International transfers
Epibrow will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
8, Data Security
Epibrow International store all personal details on Sage which is password protected and is solely for the use of Epibrow.
Client record cards will be kept in a secure location thereby insuring that no unauthorised persons can access your data.
Epibrow have put procedures in place to ensure this breach does not happen. Epibrow will notify you if we suspect your personal data has been breached, we are legally required to do so.
Epibrow will only use your data for the purpose it was collected for, this includes course confirmations, appointments and basic communication.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated issue, we will notify you and explain the legal reasons for our amendments.
9, Data Retention
Epibrow will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the reasons we collected it for, including legal compliance, reporting and accounting.
Epibrow may have to keep basic information about our customers in order to comply with laws, regulations and obligations set out by the government.
As an Epibrow customer you can ask us to forget your data at any given time. In some cases where a legal case is involved this will not happen. For more information please see Section 10- your legal rights.
10, Your Legal Rights
You may request to see the personal data Epibrow holds for you at any given time. This service is free of charge and will be given within a period of 1 month. If you have requested a large amount of data Epibrow must respond with 3 months.
If you keep requesting the same information Epibrow can refuse, however we must respond with a clear explanation as to why this information cannot keep being reissued and Epibrow will inform you that you can complain to the Supervisory Authority.
As an Epibrow customer you have the right to carry out the following in certain circumstances under the Data Protection Legislation:
No fee will be required to amend or carry out any of the following points.
- Request access to your data at any given time to check we are processing your data lawfully.
- Correct your personal data when required
- To forget your data if you wish not to carry on your contract with Epibrow.
- Right to withdraw consent, however if you do this Epibrow will not be able to effectively provide certain services.
11, Contact information
Business Name: Epibrow (The brow Group Studio)
Business Website: www.epibrow.com
Contact Number: 0333 370 2567
Opening Times: Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
(Excluding Bank Holidays and Public holidays)
Controller Privacy Contact Name: Christine Straub
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 7, Bailey Court, Colburn Business Park, Catterick Garrison, DL9 4QL
You have the right to make a complaint at anytime, for you to do this you would need to contact:
Information Commissioners Office (ICO) Website www.ico.org.uk
Epibrow International would prefer that you contact us first to give us the opportunity to deal with your concern before you approach ICO.
NOTE: EPIBROW PRICVACY POLICY WAS UPDATED ON 22/5/18